Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pardon the mess .... buttons!

As I said in my last post, I'm working on making over my blog a bit.  However, I've called upon precious Mrs. Cuddles (who redid my blog before) to help me with it because I've come to the realization that I don't know how to do it myself.  I tried earlier and uh ..... if you saw the blog you'll know what I mean.  It wasn't awful but it wasn't what it should be. 

But, while attempting to learn how to do some of these blog things on my own, I stumbled upon a button-making site and that, I understand.  (Somehow).
So to the right you'll see some of the buttons I made today for just some of my EB buddies. 
I think they're pretty nifty - and gosh darn it I think they're fun to do.

So ........ I'm thinking of this: if anyone out there would like a button, and would like me to try to make you one, I will offer to do buttons for 'free'.  'Free' that is, because it'll be in exchange for a donation to DebRA.  Interested?? Shoot me an email at MegGehring(at)Gmail(dot)com and I'll give you the details. 

: )


Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails