Monday, April 4, 2011

19 weeks, 2 days Level 2 Ultrasound

Today we had our level 2 ultrasound (regular anatomy check).  Thankfully everything went really well!! Tabby's growth and size seem to be right on target.  She wasn't camera shy, nor was she stubborn with the tech. (I seem to remember that Leah was turning in the exact opposite direction that the tech needed her to when we had her ultrasound done!  But that was part of Leah's charm.)

Here are some pictures of our little Tabitha:

She gets a kick out of us:

The tech switched it over to 4D for a moment, so far I can only tell that she seems to have my big forehead:


We also got a good hiney shot for confirmation that she is indeed a girl but I'll spare her the embarrassment of having that posted  : )

5 comments:

Linda said...

Hi love: She is beautiful. She looks just like her beautiful sister. Thanks for the update.
Yeah, I can type again!!!
Love you so much. Love Mom XOXOXO

Lyla Our Little Miracle said...

What great sono pics! I love the one with the foot. Waiting for the arrival ur beautiful daughter. Can't wait! Xoxo

Holly said...

I'm glad it went well! She's so sweet already!

beanst27 said...

Meg, thank you for sharing! I can't wait to see more pictures of your little girl! I love the name!

Tina

Speechless said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for you and all of your family. I'm praying you have a great pregnancy and delivery. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails