Sunday, January 9, 2011

Flowers for Leah Fundraiser Update

Well, we're coming down to the last scheduled month of the fundraiser to commemorate Leah's 2nd birthday!

So far $815 has been raised!   
That's awesome!!  Thank you so much to everyone who has donated!

Now, all along I knew having a fundraiser based on butterflies and flowers in the winter was a bit 'un-timely' - but, given that Leah's birthday is smack dab in the middle of winter, that's just the way the cookie crumbles.  

So, with 2 months to go till spring, a boat-load of seed paper still to go around, and still new interest in folks to purchase seed cards, I've decided to continue the Flowers for Leah fundraiser; at least through the spring.
(I just ordered another 250 cards, with a new design to boot!)

So, I will still be sending a check to dEBra the day after Leah's birthday, with whatever we've raised up until then.  After that I will send additional donations in Leah's name until the fundraiser officially ends.  

To order just 1 card, please click on the yellow PayPal 'donate' button on the right sidebar.  

To partake in the most frequent order, a set of 5 cards; the cost would be: 

By check: $27.00         (Email me for details about where to send your check).
Via PayPal: $28.50      (Email me if you like this option and I will send you an invoice via PayPal).  Please note: The extra cost is to cover the fee's PayPal charges 

And again, if you'd like more, please e-mail me and I'll be happy to help you.  

Also, if you live outside of the US; please don't let the hassle of international shipping deter you.  I am currently getting ready to send out packets to folks in the UK and Canada.  

For any and all questions, my email is: MegGehring@gmail.com


Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Gilda said...

Hi, Meghann I got my seeds Thank you! Can't wait to see them grow:)

Linda said...

Let the fundraising begin. I will start selling these seed cards for precious Leah.
Hopefully you will have a nice check to send to DEBRA in honor of Leah's 2nd Birthday. Still miss that little girl so much. Love you guys. Love Mom XOXOXOXO

Amy said...

Thinking of you today as Leah is celebrating her second birthday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails